I went for a one day clay modelling workshop in my office. It was all fun and I had some left out clay so I decided to make something out of it, and this is how it turned out.
Lets see how I made it
Supplies Required :
- Acrylic paint
- Black Chart
- First chose a design to be made with clay
- I chose a floral pattern.
- Draw the floral pattern on the black chart
- Paint thin stem using yellow acrylic paint.
- Take some wet clay and make them into shapes of leaves and petals for the flowers and leaves in the design
- Basically we need 3 shapes circle, teadrop , eye shape
- Once all the shapes are ready in required number. Let them dry for atleast 2 hours
- Paint them in appropriate colours and let them dry
- Stick them on the design over the chart
- Thats it pretty design ready !
- Frame it ! Hang it !
- Make different designs of your choice and gift to your loved ones