Valentines day is round the corner and everyone is making beautiful pretty gifts for their loved ones. So I also made a beautiful rock painting which can be a handy gift! I collected a bunch of rocks from a river bud. Those were smooth and in pretty shapes. I was planning to paint something on them and this design I made specially for valentines day.
Here is how I made it !
- Clean rock with water and dry it.
- Wipe it with a piece of dry cloth before painting
- Chose your design
- I chose a heart design.
- Draw the design with pencil roughly on the rock
- Then paint it with your choice of colours
- I used acrylic colours
- Once the paint is dry apply a coat of varnish on it and let it dry
- I even made one more design a tiny flower in white colour
- Pretty painted rocks ready ! pack them and gift them to your loved one.
- It can be used as paper weights in your office table.
- They can be added in your garden pots.
Start collecting your rocks and keep painting !
Happy crafting 🙂