Handmade Bookmark DIY
Supplies Required :
- Card stock
- Picture Varnish
My Method :
- Draw the pattern on the cardstock. I drew for 6 bookmarks side by side
- I chose triangular patterns
- Each bookmark has two contrasting colours
- Paint the colours with water colour.
- In watercolours prefer the cake colours rather than tube colours because they are less messy
- Let it dry. But after its dry cut the bookmarks and separate it.
- The colour might come off after it is dry, to avoid this paint picture varnish over the colour
- This varnish helps to brighten up the colours and prevents from coming off.
- We can add a ribbon on top by punching a hole but I left it as it is.
- Pretty patterned bookmarks ready !
- Now you can gift them to your loved ones. Tiny handmade gifts makes the person feel special 🙂