Newspaper is one of the best recycle material. You get plenty of them which can be recycled and reused in zillion different ways. There are more creative ideas to use them.Even I have written a post on Newspaper wall hanging. Now I made one more recycle project out of old newspapers.
- Old Newspaper
- White craft glue
- Old pen refill
My Method :
- Make the base of the holder in a rectangular shape. This is made like a coaster.Check out my previous post here to learn to make the bottom part.
- Once the base is ready we have to make the stumps which form the walls of the holder.
- Basic idea is to stick the stumps together and make like sheets
- To make the stumps or sticks, Cut a rectangular piece of newspaper based on the height required start rolling it with the old refill continue
- Prepare ample number of sticks same way stick it on the sides of the coaster prepared earlier.
- Same way complete all the sides.It will look like this on the bottom
- Then apply a mixture of glue and water in the ration (2:1) over the stand to make it more sturdy.
- Thats it mulitpurpose holder ready ! Easy isn’t it ? Try making one four yourself.