Supplies Required :
- Card stock
- Water colour
- Floral punch (Optional)
My Methodto make this happy thanksgiving card
- Take a card stock.
- Start painting strokes of different colours diagonally one below the other of approximately 0.5 cm thickness
- I used cake water colours they are amazing
- I started with the red colour and continued to paint all the available colours in my paint box in random combinations
- And it turned out pretty nice
- After it dries I cut out a nice square out of it
- I added a quote saying “Thanks Giving !” on the card
- Then a small floral punch as a tiny embellishment.
- That’s it simple pretty Thanks Giving greeting card ready in like hardly 5 mins 🙂
- Easy isn’t it no difficult painting skills required. No costly craft stuffs. Very simple and so pretty I love it
- I turned the card and wrote all the wishes and posted the card to my lovely friends 🙂
- Good luck on making your own greeting cards.They mean more than Hallmark cards!