homemade christmas ornaments
Its Christmas season and all of us are excited to bring out our creativity in everything we make for christmas. I like making recycle crafts so this time I used some recycle materials to make last minute ornaments for christmas tree. This is a simple yet creative way of recycling 🙂 As I said this helps those lazy people out there who haven’t decorated their tree yet like me 😉 This comes in handy for the last minute DIY decorations. Hope you like it. Lets see how I made these.
Things you will need :
- Old Plastic bottle caps
- Empty match boxes
- Glossy gift wrappers
- Thread for hanging
My Method :
- Its really simple to make. Ideally we are making tiny gift shaped ornaments.
- Some in box shape and some in cake shape.
- Collect the old match boxes and bottle caps
- Wrap them like you wrap your gifts with glossy gift wrappers.
- Then add a thread to them for hanging on the trees.
- For the match box gift you can use yarn/woolen thread for adding a tiny bow on top.
- Thats it pretty recycled ornaments ready ! 🙂
- Hang them off and adore your tree 🙂
Do you like these ? Tell me what DIY craft you made for christmas ?
Happy Crafting 🙂