Hello friends 🙂
How many of you love to read books ? Often we get disturbed while we are in the middle of reading. Thats why we need a bookmark. I will show you how to make your own bookworm bookmark using glass painting. These make a simple and useful gifts for those who love reading.
Things you will need :
- OHP sheet
- Glass Liner
- Glass paint
- Erasable Marker
My Method :
- Cut out a rectangle OHP sheet. A reasonable size of a bookmark.You want exact dimensions ?
- Ok Cut it in the size of 16cm x 3.5cm.
- Now cut a white cardstock/chart of exactly the same size.
- Draw the book worm design on the OHP sheet with white board marker.
- Reverse it and trace the design with black glass liner.
- Let it dry for 20 mins.
- Once it is dry fill it with glass colour paint. I used Seablue colour. You can chose any colour of your choice.
- Now again let it dry for 30 mins.
- Reverse the OHP sheet and stick it on the card stock piece with glue.
- Wipe off the marker drawing in the front side of the OHP sheet.
- Punch a hole on top of the bookmark tie a thread to this hole
- Its done 🙂 Pretty Bookwom bookmark ready 🙂
How is it ? Same way you can try different patterns of Bookmarks.
Happy crafting 🙂
Leave a Reply