I had many colourful plastic grocery bags and wanted to recycle them. So thought of a craft idea.I made pretty flower from those bags. It wasn’t very difficult. Anyone could make them and takes very less time.I will show you how I made these pretty flowers from grocery bags
Supplies you will need :
My Method :
- Cut the handles and bottom of the grocery bag
- You will get a tube kind of piece
- Cut the tube into horizontal strips of 4cm width
- Take a strip and Keep Folding until you get a small piece as shown in the picture
- Cut a curve shape like a 2 in the folded piece (Follow picture)
- When you unfold the strip you will get a long strip of continuous heart shape petals
- Take one end of the strip and roll it around the tip of the old refill this will serve as the stem of the flowers
- Continue to roll until the strip is completely wrapped around the refill. Add two or three strips to form a flower shape with more petals.
- Adjust the petals and stick it to the refill with the cellophane tape.
- Thats it make a bunch of flowers the same way and adore your vase with colourful flowers