Supplies Required :
- Sewing Machine
- Cut two pieces of square cloth. 10cm x 10cm
- I used one cotton cloth (pink) and another piece from one of my cotton t-shirt.
- Place the two pieces (wrong side out) back to back and stitch on three sides
- Leave one side without stitching
- Reverse the cloth. It forms like a pouch with one opening
- Insert the foam inside this pouch formation and stitch this side as well and close it.
- I got this foam from the broken spectacle box
- Form a small loop around 5 cm long and stitch on the side which was closed last
- Stitch a big button on the pink cotton piece side
- Fold cloth and stitch on sides with needle and thread as shown in the picture.
- Thats it Pouch is ready !