pencil shaving Art is actually a Back to school craft. Have you fancied the perfectly round Pencil shavings we get from a new pencil during childhoods. We used to save those perfect circle shaped shavings between our book pages. Here I can show you how to convert your pencil shaving to a beautiful art
Thats was the first time I learnt to make an art out of waste. All our school craft teachers might have taught us that kind of a craft. Though it looks childish I like the pencil shaving art :). Recently I made one and wanted to share with you my nostalgic childhood art.
Supplies you will need:
- Pencil shavings
- Craft Glue
- Some seeds
How to Make craft with pencil shavings
- Draw a design of your choice to fit in your pencil shavings its up to your creativity
- I chose a simple floral design.
- Draw a rough outline of the design on a White chart
- Cut out the pencil shavings in desired shapes
- I got 6 perfect circles I used them as flowers
- And the balance bits I fancied as small flower buds and a tiny butterfly 🙂
- I cut them in the desired shape with small scissors
- I used some seeds also for lines
- Now Stick the pencil shavings in the appropriate places in the design
- Then complete the design drawing leaves and stem with green and black markers
- Stick it on a thick cardboard. Cover the sides with Black Duct tape for faux frame.
- Cover the cardboard with transparent Glass paper. Thats it ready ! 🙂
- Hang it on your favourite wall and adore your nostalgic back to school craft.
- Make one yourself Its really simple all o us have made it in school days recreate and enjoy the same joy 🙂
- Tell me how you liked it 🙂
Leave a Reply